Anston FTC is based in Renishaw near Eckington/Staveley, North Derbyshire, 10 minutes from M1 Junction 30.
Half Moon Plantation
Nearest Postcode: S43 3YQ
Lat/Long for Sat Nav : 53.29172,-1.349108
Directions from the M1
- Leave the M1 at Junction 30 West bound on the A6135 (follow signs for Renishaw Hall)
- Pass through Renishaw village, then past a straight stretch of road with a high stone wall on the left. You’ll come to a sharp left and right bend in the road at Renishaw Golf Course Club house followed by Renishaw Golf Course on your left and right.
- Take the next left after the golf course (B6053), follow signs for Renishaw Hall and Staveley.
- Carry on past the entrance to Renishaw Hall on your left for about a mile, you’ll come to some farm buildings on the right followed by sharp left hand bend and a row of two houses on the left.
- The entrance to Anston Club (a heavy black and yellow gate) is on the left, 50 yards past the houses. Signposted “Renforce Ltd”.
Directions from the Gate to the Wood.
- Once you’re through the gate, carry on straight ahead along the estate road.
- After about half a mile there is a small track on the left which leads up to the woods where the club is based.